Magento this and that
How to change orders & invoice numbers in Magento
Take control over order numbers in your Magento store. This Custom Order Number extension enables you set any starting numbers and prefixes for all types of store documents such as invoices, orders, shipments, credit memos. Protect your private business info from your competitors and make your store more user-friendly.
- Set any starting numbers for all document types
- Specify increment intervals and numbers length
- Use prefixes and date postfixes for numbers
- Mask important data to protect your business
- Adjust numbers to your local legislation
Customize your store numbers
Unfortunately, native Magento numbering model can't boast of rich functionality. It may cause a lot of problems to your store like revealing important business info about your shop turnover or confusing customers with long order numbers. The Custom Order Number extension provides an easy solution to all these issues and enables you to customize invoices, shipments, orders and credit memos according to your needs.