Joomla 3.9.13 Security Issue Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_template overrides view (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.12) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Path Disclosure in phpuft8 mapping files (affecting Joomla 3.6.0 through 3.9.12) More information »
Joomla 3.9.13 Bug Fix and Improvements
- Improve PHP 7.4 compatibility #25801 #25782 #26615 #26865
- Improve reverse proxy support #25520
- Fix active category detection #26330
- Fix message filtering #26065
- Improve sending mass mail #26844
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser's cache after upgrading.
SmartAddons have completed to update our Joomla templates to Joomla 3.9.x release. You can find the full list of Joomla 3.9 Templates HERE. If you have any problem in updating, please contact us on our Support System.