Joomla 3.8.6 Security Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - SQLi vulnerability in User Notes (affecting Joomla 3.5.0 through 3.8.5) More information »
Bug Fixes and Improvements in Joomla 3.8.6
- Various session management improvements #19548, #19687
- Multilingual: Associated categories should display only when published #19551
- Improve performance of the com_content category view with filter by tags #19284
- [com_fields] Fields are not copied when batch duplicating an article #16958
- Pass the configuration tmp_path to the archive package for extension installations #19608
- Hide global configuration and system information from non super users #19697
- Language overrides do not find plugin language files when files are in the plugin language folder #19740
- reCAPTCHA V1 - Discontinued #19648
- Delete existing user_keys, if password is changed #17827
- PHP 7.2 compatibility fixes
» View full list of bug fixes.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser's cache after upgrading.
Note: SmartAddons' Joomla templates can work with this latest Joomla release. You can update them to Joomla 3.8 and follow this article for Fix Bugs, Errors When Update Sj Templates to Joomla 3.8 for bugs fixing or contact us here, we will help you.